The “Three” Questionnaires, for Writers
I saw this questionnaire on http://jodiellewellyn.wordpress.com/ and she was awesome to let me use it.
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My name is Jodie.
2. I’m from London.
3. I’m a published poet
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
3. The thought that Clowns and Spiders will cross breed to create a race of Clowiders!
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Pepsi Max
2. Notepad and pen
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3. Being a fully-fledged member of the Geek Nation
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. Fire Fighter
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ:
1. Raising Steam, by Terry Pratchett…currently reading
2. Winter Wonderland, by Belinda Jones
3. Wedding Night, by Sophie Kinsella
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
1. Writing stuff for my second blog…more on that later
2. Editing my Christmas Story
3. Drafting my girls anthology
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Get the dream to come true
2. Complete both geek lists
3. Dance an Argentine Tango
THREE CELEB IDOLS (or crushes):
1. Ron Perlman. My Geek Lord and Master
2. Masi Oka aka not the only reason I watch Hawaii 50, but the reason I never miss an episode
3. Tom Hiddleston, because he is marvellous
1. You grow up when you decide to do right, and not what’s right for you, what’s right for everybody, even when it hurts. Lars and the Real Girl
2. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
3. Always keep your family close; you never know when you’re going to need blood! Jodie Portugal
What are your answers fellow bloggers?